SpectrononPro: Hyperspectral Imaging System Software¶
- 1. Introduction to Hyperspectral Imaging
- 2. Basic Data Acquisition
- 3. Advanced Data Acquisition
- 4. Basic Data Analysis
- 5. Advanced Data Analysis 1: General
- 6. Advanced Data Analysis 2: Hyperspectral Classification
- 7. Advanced Data Analysis 3: Hyperspectral Vegetation Indices
- 8. Batch Processing
- 9. Focusing & Calibration Sheets
- 10. Appendix: Built-in Plugins
- 11. Glossary of Hyperspectral Imaging Terminology
Resonon recommends a yearly schedule for wavelength and radiometric calibration for best performance, or immediately after rough handling. Please contact us below for a quote and instructions.
Please contact Resonon by phone, email, or via the form on our website:
Copyright © 2016 - 2021 Resonon Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic or mechanical, including photocopying) for any purpose without written permission from Resonon. Resonon will not be responsible or liable for any accidental or inevitable damage that may result from unauthorized access or modifications.
This document may contain errors or inaccuracies, and it may be revised without advance notice. This manual is updated frequently.
Resonon welcomes any recommendations regarding this manual. Customer feedback is always welcome as it helps us to continuously improve upon the quality of our products.
Please contact us at Resonon with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you.